Our client in the hospitality and business services urgently requires the services of a
Premises & Maintenance Manager
Application opens on 12th April and closes on 21st April 2023
- Carry out routine maintenance – This must be done to ensure that the facility is in good shape and to detect any anomaly which might require urgent attention before escalation takes place.
- Planned preventive maintenance- carry out preventive maintenance on all the critical equipment in the facility like the sewage treatment plant, generator, and others.
- Cost reduction – This can be achieved by using the cost reduction techniques to benchmark the price of consumables.
- Initiate, implement, supervise project work- The premises manager must be on top of the game in the aspect of this to achieve the desired result.
- Liaising with the relevant statutory bodies- the premises manger must ensure that the bill from the relevant bodies such as LAWMA, land use charge, PHCN, demand notice, fire services are processed and build a good relationship with these bodies to avoid consequence action being taken against the club.
- Good Customer Service – the premises manager must develop a good relationship and a good communication line with the clients. This can be achieved by ensuring that the response time is very encouraging.
- Vendor management- the premises manager is responsible for this to deliver and achieving customer satisfaction.
- Reporting–The daily, weekly, monthly report must be provided to communicate the state of the facility, diesel consumption, monthly expenditure.
- Health and Safety – The life of everyone in the facility must be safe by ensuring that all staffs, contractors comply with the HSE rule.
- Facilities planning and management.
- Monitoring utilities usage and make adjustment pattern.
- Supervise and manage all unscheduled maintenance plan.
- Conduct a regular check on all operational document to ensure the smooth running of the facility
- BSc/HND in facility management or related field
- Valid certification in facility/maintenance will be a plus
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience as a maintenance manager
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Ability to keep track and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Qualified candidates should send their cv to:
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Thanks