Job Location: Lagos
To assist in ensuring development and smooth running of all Company’s applications and eliminate manual processes to the barest minimum.
– Assist in carrying out review of all applications as approved by the General Manger.
– Ensure adequate security of the website through acquisition and renewal of security certificates, patches, and other updates.
– Ensure timely detection & fixing of bugs on Company’s website and other relevant applications.
– Ensure content is always up to date and relevant on Company’s website and other applications.
– Work with other IT Team members to design, develop, deploy and support any other assigned application.
– Ensure the placement/management of adverts on all applications.
– Serve as the IT administrator for the e-commerce application and the Company’s website.
– Serve as Sage ERP administrator to resolve all complaints.
– Assist in ensuring implementation of all approved software changes.
– Assist in ensuring that users are educated on web and mobile applications.
– A Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related fields with a 0-2years experience in software development.
– Awareness of Java and C# programming is desired.
– Must have good Interpersonal skills, attention to details and Communication skills.
Qualified candidates should send their cv to:
Only Successful candidates will be contacted
We are also recruiting for: